Bienvenue à ma blague. Caroline. 19. INTP.
Living a John Waters appreciation life. Home is Washington DC. School is in Buttfuck, Wisconsin. Likes: cats and maps. Dislikes: the patriarchy.
- To mixed people who only look like one of their races
- To mixed people who look ‘ambiguous’ ‘exotic’ ‘unique’ and get both fetishized and treated badly for it
- To mixed people whose identities are ‘too confusing’
- To mixed people whose identities get ignored
- To mixed people whose identities are questioned
- To mixed people who are told ‘they aren’t really ___’
- To mixed people who have mixed hair and mixed skin and can’t find cosmetic care products for themselves
- To mixed people who are victims of multiple types of racism
- To mixed people who can’t fit in with the parts of their family
- To mixed people who only have connections to one of their races
- To mixed people who are too ‘___’ or not ‘___’ enough
- To mixed people who aren’t white, but can pass for white.
- To white mixed people who are white passing, and have to decide between having their identity erased or having to deal with more racism
- To white mixed people who aren’t white passing, and don’t get the choice.
- To white mixed people who aren’t white passing, but their siblings are
- To mixed people who have to deal with prejudice from their own family, white or not. (anti-blackness, fetishism, colorism)
- To transracial adopted mixed people who have never known any of their family
- To mixed people who have to figure out their identities by themselves
To mixed people who have to deal with so much shit. You are strong, you are beautiful, and you are valid.
For mixed people everywhere, stand in solidarity with each other. While we have similar experiences, not everyone has the same experience, or relationship with their race. Be aware of whatever privileges you have. Listen to others and always help one another.
I PROMISE you that every single depressed person has been told to exercise already, you are never ever ever going to be the first person to suggest that to any depressed person ever.
my sister is as old as some of you
and that is just wrong
no one born in the 2000’s should be following me
it just feels so wrong
ok whatever you say
why the fuck would a woman pretend to like videogames to fuck some fedora neckbeard i dont get this concept i dont think it’s ever happened
"The Police say the fire was accidental."
Oh. Riiiiight. The Police. The Ferguson Police. The Police who stepped on and let their dogs urinate on the Mike Brown Memorial. The Ferguson Police who covered up Mike Brown’s shooting, the Police who started martial law and shot rubber and wood bullets into crowds of peaceful protestors. The Ferguson Police. That Police??? I DUNNOOOOOO.
white girls in the afro tag be like
"lol, didn’t wash my hair today! woke up like dish! now i got a whole afro!
#afro #white girl afro #niggers #negroes #im a nigguh now #black people # i hope they see this #i dont get enough attention at home #natural hair #interracial love #:))))”
I have to say “Indian from India”.
I’ll leave you with that.
orange is the new black meme | 8 inmates"seek out the supreme wisdom of the junkie philosopher."
Steal Her Look: Dee Reynolds